Tuesday 16 September 2014

13 Things I will do before I turn 30


My bucket list
A long Saturday night and a bottle of chardonnay  later I had this sorted....


1.   Cut my hair pixie

 Bcoz they say "A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life"

Add caption







2.   Own a DSLR





3.   Go on a trip to Valley of flowers





4.   Write a blog which has got nothing to do with my relationships.



5.   Get inked




6.   Go on a solo trip abroad

Yeye!! it could be anywhere, Europe, Americas, Africa, Suadi, South East Asia.... but it has be all alone... Fly solo, Fly high!






1.   Figure out my dream job



8.   Learn how to download movie on torrents





9.   Have  a real set of fun girlfriends/soulmates




10.                Owning a louis vuitton bag





11.                Attend Sunburn, Goa



12.           Ride a Royal Enfield
Kyunki mukhe afsos karna nahi aata!!!







13.               Fall in love, consuming, passionate, crazy , stupid love





3 comments:

  1. point no 8 ....hilarious :):):) 10, 11, 12 are really manageable now I think....go for it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil... I still know 8!! 11 check, 10.. still a couple of years to go ( "I am rich", is a state of mind), 12.. soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil... I still know 8!! 11 check, 10.. still a couple of years to go ( "I am rich", is a state of mind), 12.. soon!

    ReplyDelete